Documents Needed For Getting Pre-Approved
Documentation Needed For Getting Pre-Approved
The Benefits of Getting Preapproved for a Loan | Documentation Needed for Getting Pre-Approved | Down Payment Information | The Various Types of Loans | Trusted Lenders | Your Wants and Needs | Your Home Search | Making an Offer | Home Inspection | The Appraisal | What is Title Insurance? | Closing Day
Based on the information you supply, your lender will “prequalify” you for a certain loan amount and property purchase amount. Then the house search can begin with this budget in mind. Once we have a contract you will need to have your loan approved. Documentation for approval may include:
- Income information for all parties who will be on the loan
- Copies of your most recent paystubs
- Copies of your W-2s for the last two years
- Verbal verification of employment from your employer
- Copies of your personal and business tax returns and K1s, if self-employed
- Formal credit reports
- Explanation for anything on your credit report that may be of concern
- Bank account information including documentation of any deposits
- Verification of funds in any asset accounts
I have a several lenders with a number of different programs available. We can find you a lender to best suit your needs.
THINKING ABOUT BUYING?
Your First Home? Your Next Home? A Condo or Townhome? Vacation Home? Investment Property? Contact Julie today!